Thursday, October 22, 2015

Adventures. Chapter 12

Neeraj and Riswan are always together. They turns to be good friends in no time. They are just like brothers now. They always speaks blunders and make others laugh. They are good in interacting with people. Both of them together can even melt a hard iron heart. They know how to deal with people. It's really good to see them together. People even envy them for their friendship. Me too like their bond, their chemistry.. They understands each other very well.
      I don't know why, but I felt like Neeraj and me have some gulf between us. (Or is it something out of my imagination?) Whenever I approach him to talk, I can find him with Riswan all the time. And when I get a gap inbetween and tries to talk to him Riswan will be calling out him for some urgent matters. And even if we talk something, he will always end up talking about Riswan which was highly irritating for me. Even I feels like to stab Riswan to death..
I was really upset because I felt like, all of a sudden I'm avoided by him. I felt awkward by his sudden change in behaviour. I don't know what made him to change like this. There was not even a single day that we never missed our fights and talks. I was angry with Neeraj and decided not to talk to him until he comes to me and say sorry. One whole week just passed like that. We together had no fun, less talks and no chats. Everything passed just like that. I was plunged into loneliness. Isha helped me out to be out of this loneliness. She is really funny. She is the one who always do some blunders and make others laugh. And I like that in her.
          Isha was a day scholar at first, later when the everyday journey was difficult for her to manage due to the lack of transport facilities she had shifted to hostel. That was a weekend. Taniya had gone to her home. Me and Isha planned an outing. Food in hostel was really worse so we planned to have the lunch from town, go for a movie, window shopping, to loiter in the park and beach and while back in the evening to get a parcel for the dinner. We just went out early in the morning. It was very difficult for me to get Isha out of the hostel. She takes a lot of time for her make ups. About half an hour was wasted like that. She applied thick layer of foundation on her face, eyeliner, mascara, eye-shadow, lipstick, lip gloss and wear heavy earrings, bangles, long necklace. She dressed up with a white churidar which looks great on her. She is very beauty conscious. I had seen her applying lot of creams after the bath and before she goes out from hostel. She had a vast collection of creams with her. I wonder for what all these creams and cosmetics are used for. They are like moisturising creams applied specially on body, face, sun screen lotion, shampoo, conditioner so and so.. I don't know all these. I always wonder how she remembers to apply all these in time. I even forget medicines to take in time. Last time when my mother get me a bottle of cream to maintain my beauty I just used it for 2 or 3 days and just forgot to use it further and finally thrown it out when it was expired.
              Well, I am not used to all these things. I don't usually go for make ups. I never applied creams on my face nor was not concerned about my beauty that much. I don't often use powder either, that too occasionally. My maximum is just an eyeliner and a bindi. I prefer to go out casually.
          Our first preference was a movie. A hit movie was going on in theatre and there was such a rush for the tickets. We reached bit earlier before the tickets are distributed. But there was such a big queue so that we were in back and was confused whether we get tickets. It was then I noticed 2 guys from our college was standing in the front of the queue. I asked Isha to stands in queue and planned to give a try so that I may ask them to get 2 extra tickets for us. They were familiar with me. I just introduced myself to them and asked them to get 2 more tickets. With god's grace, they agreed and got 2 tickets for us too. But they made a condition to get the tickets. And it was like we should watch the movie together with them. It was bit risk for us. But, for the sake of movie I agreed. And when we reached the balcony to watch the movie. They sat in between us. That was something intolerable. I had the habit of making comments and laughing harder when I watch comics. I even hit the one who sits near by out of its impact. Isha too laughs out louder when she watch comics. But this time it's gonna be really hard for us. Movie goes on, comics were played, and I happened to laugh out louder, even I hit the guys seated near by unconsciously and was stucked when they looked at me objectionably. And when I looked Isha, she was seated there just like a statute with no facial expressions or gestures. She was also having a hard time. It was then that first half was over and movie was paused for a short interval. I  got up from my seat telling them that I will be back after going to toilet. Hearing this Isha also came along with me. We went outside and was relieved from that idiots.
Isha yells,
Irine.. I can't take it anymore. They are such a fucking idiots with no feelings. They don't laugh nor don't allow others to laugh. I was iced there.. How could people watch movie like that?
Yeah, me too wanted to move from there. I can't even make comments. I was tight-lipped.
So are we going do next? Isha asked.
We will just scoot over..!!
But how?
Everything has its own time babe.. See, we are not going to that balcony again..
Then?
We will grab some other seats downstairs and will watch movie freely with no distractions. Is that okay?
Yeah.. 100%.
Then come, let's go..
Wow.. That's nice Irine.. I love you for this..
Irine just smiled at her.

They were just cool when they watched it out together.. Laughing out louder, making comments and even rinsing their eyes together while watching sentimental shots. They finished the movie and went to the restaurant and had a biriyani..! Their stomach were full. They were very tired. So they went to the beach near by. Beach and park were attached.
       We enjoyed the cool breeze and lashed down in the sand and waited for the waves to come and tickle us. We lured down there letting the wavelet to fall over the body and to chill us. We played in the water, we sprinkled each other and falls down oftenly. We get into the ocean, went forth and allowed the water to plunge into us.. plunge into each body parts. We were wet. People over there were looking at the curves and whirls of our body. After awhile, we went to the park and sat down in a bench tanning in the sun.

    We noticed a couple seated in the bench there at the other end of the park. They were kissing lurkingly. They exchanged passionate kisses and the hands of the boy was moving on to her. He was caressing all over her body. She was enhancing it. Goddamn.. how could a girl act like that in public? She might be the one with such a lose heart who lose one's shit in public. How could people act like street dogs? Is this what we call love? And is this love a 'License' to get involved physically? Or is it all what love is? I don't think so.

     For me, LOVE is something divine. It is not something to be showed up in public and it is not something that tame us like the outspoken buffoons. It is a great secret that should be kept within the hearts of lovers. It is something private, personal and not a public matter to be talked about. It is something that should be felt by them just like the wind. You may not see it, but you could feel it. Just like you sense the various forms of wind like gentle cool breeze, strong wind, storm, you will go through the various forms of love like possessiveness, passions, happiness, pain, hurty feelings. Love always infills other ones weakness, it is inbuilt with the ability to understand the other and stay aside as a great support. Love always encourages than disdaining. It is not something that deviates you from your aims, goals and dreams. True love will always help you to achieve it rather than being deceitful. It is not something that demands from you, but it is something that gives you abundantly. True love never needs words to express it. It could be always felt without words. True lovers never need to communicate everyday and do blah blah. True lovers limit their talks to what is essential and avoids what is unnecessary. Only such love without blah blah last because all those blathering will ends in lust. Moreover sincerity and trust has a major role in love. Love evades away along with sincerity and trust. So, if you really love someone and wishes to move in, you should 'stop blathering, have patience, be faithful and trustworthy.'
        
Irine.. Look..!! Isha called.
What happened? I asked.
Look.. That old man over there is watching us. He is a mischief. It's too long that he is staring at us. It's not good to sit here for a long.
Hey, don't worry. He is a psychopath.
So what are we going to do now?
Ignore him and let's have some nice snaps together.
Hmm.. You are so irresistible. I had never met a care free girl like you Irine. You are impossible.
Array.. Stop all these shits. Come on girl, let's have a selfie together.
Hmm.. Here I am.
They took selfies together. The old man out there were still staring at them. In some of the photographs he too happened to be there. After loitering over there they went for window shopping. First, they went to a shoe shop. Isha went on gazing on girl's shoes while Irines eyes were stucked on the shoes of boys.

I have a craze for boy's shoes. I don't know why, but may be because of my father. It was in my childhood. I took admission in near by school. Uniform was very strict there. Me too had uniform. Shoes were compulsory. Since it was for the first time that my father send his daughter to school he might not be aware of the shoes and all. So, he got me a shoes and I wear it and went to school. After few weeks, students gave up their wide cries realising that there is no use of crying and crying will not help them to get out of schooling. I got many friends there. It's after being friends that my friends noticed my shoes. I was having boys shoes, not that of girls. It's then that I realised that boys and girls have separate shoes to wear. After that incident, I got girls shoe. But there starts my craze for shoes of boys. Wherever I go, I will notice the shoes of boys rather than that of girls.
        Since we don't have enough money, we didn't buy anything. We went out of the shop. And get into few more other shops, bag shops, fancy shops and so on. After that, we returned to hostel.
On the way back we passed the boys hostel. It was then that we saw a group of boys coming from the town. They were our classmates. Riswan was also there with them. They were having icecreams in their hands. I like icecreams a lot and I never missed a chance to get ice creams. When they were closer enough I told them that I too need an ice cream in a childish way. Everyone was eating their ice creams. Riswan too finished half of his ice cream. When he heard me telling that, he stopped eating ice cream and gave his ice cream to me. I never expected that he would give me that ice cream. I was happy that I got the ice cream. I just take it from him. I just winked him and told him thanks. I didn't mind whether it was licked by someone or not. With a small smile on my face and by glancing him I moved forward with that Ice cream. I just asked Isha whether she wants it or not. She was the one who was very conscious of health and cleanliness. So she told me that she don't want it. So I just ate it up. She was bit jealous either since she had a liking to Riswan.
That day ended just like that... with lot of fun and memories..

No comments:

Post a Comment