Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Ädventures. Chapter 10

While having my breakfast, my phone beeped. I took it up and saw a message from Isha. "Have a great day sweety.. Will have fun together soon.. Love you.. Take care."

Reading that message I just went few weeks backs in our college.
I still remember her entry to the college after taking admission in our college. Entry of Isha to the college was well awaited by the boys. She was late by one week to join. She is beautiful indeed. She catches the attention of all without any gender discrimination. Well, I too noticed her on the very first day on the college. Within one week I was well familiar with the whole college. And since it was for the first time she was flayed. Moreover all seniors were after her. Some came to rag her, some came to collect details about her and even boys from our batch too were interested in her. They were in a rush, it's better to say 'in queue' to reach her.  Each time after being questioned by seniors she seems really frightened. I felt sorry for her. I told her not to be scared and we were all done with it. She nodded in acceptance. She was scared even to go out of the class room because of this so called 'ragging'.. even to pee either.

    When it was the time for the lunch break a group of seniors came and blocked her on the way to Canteen. I felt like to stay and rescue her from them since she was about to cry after all these raggings. No one dare even to go near by her fearing that they too will be ragged by seniors. But I did. I went near to them and called Isha louder and asked her to accompany me to canteen to have food. They were reluctant to leave her. But I went forth and hold her hand and took her to the canteen. (No boys ever dare to touch a girl without her consent, if they ever do, that turns to be a crime. And that benefited me as well. Sometimes it's good to be a girl for these particular reasons even laws favors them for no reason). I don't know.. at that moment I thought only to help her to get out from there. I didn't even think how it may affect me. I was the odd man out marked by them. Sometimes for them I may be bit over smart. But, I don't care.

     After the lunch they planned to scold me and Isha redhanded. Inorder to get her free and alone, they planned to hook me with a guy. And when we were back, a guy came about and blocked me on my way. He was handsome and bit fatty. But being fat was okay for him. He look cute.
           And I was snared either. I was in chaos to act. Soon that fatty handsome guy told me that he has something to tell me. I suggested him to give a try. He told me that it is something personal so that he had to tell me it in private and therefore he asked me to move aside from those swarm of boys that were around us. I agreed to what he said and moved a bit. Meanwhile they blocked Isha too.

Then after bit struggle and confusions that handsome fatty guy told me,
"I am flattered.."
I felt something fishy. Albeit I could guess what he will be speaking next. I stayed cool and asked..
What happened?
It's.. It's better to be open.. I am grounded. He said.
Grounded in what sense..? I kept asking.
Irine, You know what I am saying.. I.. I.. I.. I LOVE YOU.
There he is.. Same as what I expected. I was sure that he didn't meant what he said. So I just decided to play back the game.
Isn't?? I asked.
Yeah.. I do..
So fast.. huh???
Yeah...
So tell me, what made you fall for me?
After a while he said,
Its your gutsiness. You were frank enough to face a group of boys alone and you were not at all bothered though they were seniors.
I was satisfied by his answer. And I continued my game.
So you were saying that was fine.. right? OK.. That sounds valid. You says that you love me right?
Yeah.. It's not just saying.. I do.
Ok.. Then, What is my name?
What? He asked in surprise. He never expected such a question from me.
I am asking you to tell me the name of the girl you love.. The boy who loves a girl should atleast know her name. Right?
That was a trap indeed. I was damn sure that he won't tell my name.
He started to defend.. And was muffled. He was not having even a single word to speak out. After a while he said.
What's there in a name? Name has no role here. What matters is I love you.
Enough brother.. Don't swindle again.. And stop beating around the bush.. We can be good friends. I am okay with friendship.

He was not having anything more to say. He agreed with what I said. It's better to say, I made him agree with me. Well, I was sure that he was impressed by me for I was not a girl who easily falls and be fooled..

The bell rang.. They went back to classes and we too. Isha was cool this time. They had a friendly chat. She was very happy that I defended her whenever she was needy. She was so childish that she thanked me a lot and kissed me on my cheek. And forwarded her hands and asked..
Friends??
Yeah.. Friends..!
This is how we become good friends. I too was happy to have her in my friends circle. She is such a sensitive stupid girl who do full of nonsense out of innocence and lack of experience. And I love that in her..

Thinking all these incidents in a while, with a smile on my face, I texted back to Isha.
"Love you to.. Have a great day full of blunders."

No comments:

Post a Comment