Friday, September 11, 2015

Adventures. Chapter 2

Irine reached back to her room in the hostel. She kept her bag aside. Taniya was also there accompanying her to hostel. They were in different rooms. They are friends, but they always fights.
Is it because they were heavy friends or because their chemistry never worked? God knows.
          Taniya and Irine together go to mess hall to have snacks. While in mess hall, they started discussing about their day in the college.
   Irine: Thank god, I was just saved from presentation since Lakshmi mam was absent. Orelse I might be executed within no time.
  Taniya: Last time it was me. So now you may take up the chance.
Irine: go girl, I will kill you. What else?? How is your family?
Taniya: All are doing well. My sisters wedding will be there soon I guess. Recently a guy from Malasia came to see her. And all are up to it. He is working as an engineer there.
Irine: Wow, thats nice. So, I can have a biriyani soon.
Taniya: Oh, Irine.. You will never change. You are always into food. Hmm..
Irine: Hey, I was just kidding. By the way Taniya, I was about to tell you something. Ooops i forget it.
Taniya: What was it?
Irine: It was something related to hostel.
Taniya: Then it might be some nonsense.
Irine: Nope Taniya, I am serious.
Taniya: Ok then, tell it dude.
Irine: But I forget it girl. You were speaking some nonsense when I was up to tell it.
Taniya: gross.
The while, Elaine was back from her hospital. She seems to be tired after the busy schedules in Operation theatre.
Taniya: Look, that mysterious lady is back now.
Irine: Who? My roommate? Elaine?
Taniya: Yep, you are right.
Irine: Here it is. It was something about her I was up to tell.
Taniya: Tell then.
Irine: I think she has got some problems. I had seen her crying in late night listening to music. And I had also seen her chating in her laptop for hours. I had noticed her facial expressions while chatting and I guess something is wrong with her.
Taniya: But, She really seems happy at times dude. And whenever I notice, she might be chattering to someone. She is nonstop infact.
Irine: But actually, it's just a mask that she wear to hide her sorrows and problems.
Taniya: May be. She is really mysterious at times and friendly at other times.
Irine: Yeah, she is..
Taniya: What if we ask her?
Irine: I too had thought about it. But, I don't think that it works. Because no one will be ready to reveal their serious problems to those whom they are not close to. So, it takes time.
Taniya: But, I don't think so. Because she is such a lady who longs for sympathy. So she starts to blah blah everything about her as soon as she meets someone. And even worries and complains about the silly things that we less care of.
Irine: This is why I told you that she is not like what you thinks to be. What she speaks about is nothing but only a surface level touch up. If you want to know what she really is, we must surely have to chase and investigate.
Taniya: Lets then start our investigation. But before that, I want to tell you something.
Irine: What's it?
Tania: I had heard her talks over the phone in the late night while I was writing my assignments. She was talking to a lady at the other end of the phone. She was speaking about some passport to Ireland. And she was telling that it's not easy to settle the problems at her home and to give explanations to her family members about her journey to Ireland. So it's not a good idea to fly to Ireland so soon. And also heard the lady at the other end shouting at her calling her a cheat and crying over the phone. Elaine was trying to console her and was telling her not to cry. And she ends the conversation by telling the lady "Don't worry, Let's together sort it out. But I need some time. I had got some assignments of to finish up and have to submit it with in the time. So please be calm."
By hearing those words of comfort that lady was less agitated.
Irine: Hmm.. Well, then there is something between that Ireland lady and Elaine. But, Are you sure that she called her cheat?
Taniya: Yeah, I am sure about that.
Irine: Okay then, haven't you asked her about that late night call then?
Taniya: Ofcourse, I did. And she replied that it was her cousin from Ireland.
Irine: But, if it is her cousin, Why should she call her cheat? There is something fishy in it. We have to sort it out very soon.Today I'll make a conversation with her so that I may enquire about her family and get a clear outline about her. So, that may help for our investigation.
Taniya: That's a good idea. Go ahead.
Irine: Bye then, see you later.
Taniya: Bye.. Best of luck.
Both Taniya and Irine walked to their rooms with number of thoughts in their head.

No comments:

Post a Comment