Saturday, August 15, 2015

The Girl close to my heart.

She was the one close to my heart,, we played, cracked jokes and even studied together (albeit it was tough to..). And did all sorts of crazy things together..!! I was so happy beside her enjoying and accompanying all sorts of funny n silly things she did.. I remember the days with her.. It was really fancy, we build up lot of castles in the air about future.. And all those castles will fall down all of a sudden when we come back to the reality of the test papers that we have to handle the very next day. We discussed lot of things.. Almost everything in this world was a topic for us to discuss. I remember,, she was really fond of films.. and we did made discussions about film stars. She was font of films n she wanted to be in screen one day. Either as a reporter, anchor or as an actress. I remember the bet I made with her, and how I made a boycut on my hair for a peice of chochlate. She was a fatty girl who eats a lot. We even did jumped the gates of hostel without seeking permission to warden only to get tasty food from hotel. She was the leader in our gang.. Moreover she was a chatterbox who always makes blah-blah.. May be bcoz of that, she has a wide range of friends. I do remember her slumbers.. letting d saliva falling down on the book during her studies,, and I know that the only thing she hated was her studies since it was tough for her to handle..
Days passed.. Months, and years too.. Our studies were over.. And we left our school along with the farewell..
We parted,, and happened to meet again in the school for recieving the certificates.. After that, we never did met!
Eventhough we parted,, We still had contacts..
We were in touch through facebook and kept updated..
She was really happy when she ringed me to inform about her job that she recently joined and me too was happy for her..
I wondered how blessed she was for having a job while I was still studyng.
The last time we made a chat was when she added a new pic to her album..
She was really gorgeous in that pic and I appreciated..
And now,, when I attended a phone call.. I was shocked..
The words uttered through the phone was indecipherable for me..
Things fade away.. Itz hard to inhale.. I breath heavily.. I felt the darkness in my eye.. along wth the darkness in the room..!!
Am I fainting..??
After a minute or two, I wake up.. Only to cry aloud..!!!
I can't believe..
I C..A..N..'T..
When the female voice over the other end of phone told me "Sharon met wth an accident during a company tour... and she died!! I was searchng for someone else image in my mind..!
Who thinks that it was she,, my one and only bestie who died..!!!

I switched on the Tv only to see the news of the accident that happened in the Hosdurg bypass. I was not in a situation to watch it up but still I badly wanted to confirm the news.
I knew that she was talented enough to be on the screen. But I had never thought that she would appear like this on the screen..

Miss you Sharon.. and love u a lot.. <3
Bt how can u leave me alone and go like this since we did all naughty things together??
Bt.. Still,, am confused,, R u still alive or Just playing another game to fool me..??

No comments:

Post a Comment